Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor Rockledge, FL
Brevard Ear, Nose and Throat Center is a practice comprised of four board-certified physicians. Brevard ENT Center has been providing the highest quality healthcare for children and adults in Brevard County for 35 years. Brevard ENT Center offers state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options and is conveniently located in Rockledge Florida, central Brevard County. We are affiliated with Rockeldge Regional Medical Center, Health First Cape Canaveral Hospital, and Merritt Island Surgery Center.
As a practice, we are true believers that excellence in treating patients and performing surgery is derived from both education and experience. We strive to keep current on the latest techniques and standards to provide our patients with the safest and the most optimal results.
What's New at Brevard ENT…
- ALL OF US AT BREVARD ENT ARE MOURNING THE DEATH OF THE DOCTOR WHO STARTED THE PRACTICE IN 1971, OUR BELOVED DR. HOBSON WILSON. HE PASSED JULY 13, 2021, AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED. WE ARE ALSO MOURNING THE DEATH OF OUR LONG-TIME NURSE AND TREASURED FRIEND, ANN ROBERTS. WE KNOW THAT MANY OF OUR PATIENTS WILL REMEMBER ANN AS FONDLY AS WE DO. SHE WAS A HIGHLY-SKILLED PROFESSIONAL AND A PERSON OF EXTRAORDINARY LOYALTY, COMPASSION, AND GOOD CHEER. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ANN! JUNE 28, 2021
- Drs. Burk, Whitley, Crain, and Holt are performing balloon sinuplasty procedure in their office using the Trudi Guidance System, call today for an appointment to learn more. Click on balloon sinuplasty for more information.
- Botox treatment and a FREE consultation with Dr's Whitley & Crain on Friday August 26th at 3:30 PM! Call to schedule your appointment today, 321-632-6900.
- Interested in learning more about COVID-19 and your ears? Check out this article .
- Schedule a FREE hearing aid demonstration to listen to the newest technology in hearing aids.